Fighting to Win - Diminished Value
I teach proven strategies for handling your own diminished value claim in North Carolina.
This course is designed to assist individuals seeking to handle their own North Carolina diminished value claims. We will explore some introductory materials and then dive directly into diminished value formulas, jury instructions, governing statutes, negotiation strategies, and other essential resources.
I'll guide you through the entire diminished value claims process, start to finish, accident to settlement. With curated content, templates, samples, checklists, and step-by-step instructions, you'll have your adjuster wondering if you are licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
You deserve the kind of representation that only you can offer! Fight to win for yourself...
This course was designed to assist non-lawyers with handling their own diminished value claims. If you have never handled an insurance claim or even been in an accident, this course will take you from start to finish.
- Work at your own pace. There are ten separate sections with detailed explainations of the law, the claims process, and everything you need to present your best possible case.
- Clear instructions and advice. We'll ensure that you have the knowledge and information you need to fight the right way.
- Course Length. How long the course takes it completely up to you. I designed this course to allow individuals to work at their own pace. And when you are enrolled, the course is always available to you online.
- Sample documents and formulas. Get helpful diminished value formulas and documents to evaluate settlement negotiations and offers.
- Exclusive Access. Gain access to our team of personal injury lawyers who will asnwer each and every one of your questions throughout this process. This isn't just an online course -- this is access to trained and seasoned injury attorneys who will take the time to review your case, familiarize themselves to your facts, and guide you through the process.
- Office Hours. Office hours to give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice on complex issues.
Attorney Jared Pierce grew up in the Republic of South Africa, moving to Durham, North Carolina with his family in 2001. He received his Bachelor in History from North Carolina Central University in 2006. Soon after, he entered law school at NCCU, continuing his involvement with local organizations such as Project Care and the State Office of the NAACP.
Following law school, Attorney Pierce began his legal career by founding Pierce Law Offices in Durham, hoping to continue to serve his community through the practice of law. The name changed in 2013, but Wallace Pierce Law remains committed to addressing the needs of the people across North Carolina, focusing almost exclusively on car accident, property damage, and diminished value claims.
By using our curated course, you'll learn all about:
- Understanding the Process. You'll gain a deep and genuine understanding about how the insurance claim process working in North Carolina diminished value claims.
- Opening and Handling Claims. I'll walk you through setting up and contacting the insurance company when opening your diminished value claim. Additionally, you'll discover important tips and tactics for interacting with your insurance adjuster while you prepare your claim.
- Seeking Fair Compensation. I'll teach you how to evaluate settlement offers and prepare for settlement negotiations in a meaningful way.
- Determining Loss of Value. You'll gain a fundamental understanding of how the law in North Carolina and parrtern jury instructions shape how diminished value claims are calculated.
- Claim Strategies. Learn how to effectively protect your rights by understanding the process, communicating effectively, documenting your evidence, calculating your losses and negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement for your losses.
So you'd like to handle your own diminished value claim? Awesome. Doing your own diminished value claim is an excellent way to ensure that your cases is handled timely and ensuring that a lawyer doesn't get a third of your settlement. But the process can feel daunting and even overwhelming.
What deadlines or statutes apply to my claim? What should you do when the adjuster is being diifcult or refusing to negotiate in good faith? How should you present your claim for compensation? How do you even know you got a fair settlement after your case has settled? This course can answer every one of these questions, and more!
I'm going to show you how you can take back control -- to not only understand exactly what insurance adjusters are looking for when evaluating a diminished value claim but how to gather your evidence to make your claim self-proving.